One M1060 4gb – Must be in chassis for it to boot.
System: 1.71 inches high × 17.425 inches wide × 28.5 inches deep System weight without external accessories: 34 lbs
Shipping box: 9.5 inches high x 24 inches wide x 37.5 inches deep System shipping weight with standard accessories: 61 lbs
PCI Express Cable
Standard: 0.5 meters in length
Maximizes bandwidth between the host system and the Tesla processors, with up to 12.8 GB/s peak transfer rates.
- Four x16 PCI Express slots
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 2.2 (Gen 2)
- Connects to the host computer via 2x PCI Express cable and 2x host boards
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 8.25“x 8.0“ x 11.0“
- 800w Gold 80 plus PSU
See our BLOG for an in-depth view of the NVIDIA Tesla S1070
- Can we install newer gen GPUs?
- Yes, As long as you keep one M1060 inside the chassis.
- Is there a Double HBA available?
- Yes. There is.
- Can they work with Mac / Linux / Windows?
- Yes, There OS Agnostic.
- Can we use them on a desktop, Are they loud?
- WOW, They are LOUD. We are going to mod them for use with Geforce cards but we don’t recommend the mod for Tesla or Grid cards.